6.12.2009

Lemonade, Watermelon, and Swing Sets

Can you tell summer is officially upon us? You can't? Oh you must be in my neck of the woods where we still have some "light jacket" worthy weather. I must say I am so ready for tank tops, shorts, and all the other delights of hot weather.

Well, summer is upon us because I am spending less time inside and on my computer, and more time enjoying the sun and my family. I have so many 'drafts' in my blog right now. Just little thoughts that need help becoming bigger thoughts, but my daughter insists I push her on the swing... "bigger, bigger!" Meaning, "higher, higher," of course. She wins!

My honey and I just put together our first swing set this last weekend.
He did most of it, but I did some of the... well, restructuring of the bolts. Trust me, he needed me in that area! ...Love you, honey! Anyway, it is simple and pretty small, but that's what we like and it's perfect for our kids. The joys of childhood are often small and simple, don't you think?

No comments: