12.03.2009

Mad Gabs

WANDS UP PAWN EIGHT I'M
(once upon a time)
*highlight parentheses for the answer*



THEME ANNE AISLE OF
(the man I love)

MAID FUR REACH HOVER
(made for each other)

This game, which always makes us crack up laughing, kept us entertained for part of our drive home from South Dakota over the Thanksgiving holiday.

And just because this one is hilarious to read, and has an ode to my husband's name...

HOOP SIDE HID DITTO KEN!
(oops, I did it again!)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

You guys are cute!

Alicia said...

bren, that is so cute. i love this blog post!

Anonymous said...

pk @ Room Remix
We're originally from NORTH Dakota, and we get REALLY bored driving there - maybe we'll have to borrow this game. :-) Have a good weekend...

Thea said...

Super cute pics!! Love your dress aaand your bangs...i've been considering bangs and now I feel encouraged..hmmm...

Hayley said...

love mad gab! my fav is: "hitsim eye bird they!"

cute pics!