Anthropologie window /and creative displays... I would love that job
Sonic ice... love the bite-size-ness of it. Except for that one time when it tasted like tater tots. Gross.
Late nights with Baylor, just me and him. Losing sleep, but savoring the memory of just the two of us.
Essie nail polish. Way better than OPI, in my opinion, for staying power. I am always washing my hands, and it just seems to last longer than others I've tried.
Lisa Leonard jewelry. There are a lot of jewelry makers out there with this same style of work, but there is something about hers that I just love.
Baby swings... remembering how they make life a little smoother when you just need an extra hand.
Baby slings.... great for when the baby has exhausted his time in the swing and just wants the mama closeness, but mama needs to be hands-free.
My wedding and engagement rings. I loved them right away and I still love them. I play with my rings all the time and feel so lucky for how beautiful they are and even more what they mean.
Overcast mornings when the kids sleep longer... aaaahhh. Add to that... "Spring forward"... the illusion of the later time is kind of nice. ;) Plus, it's always a sign to me that summer is closer than it was a few days ago.
Freshly washed sheets and a shower before bed... great combo.
Digital cameras... I love taking tons and tons of pictures of my kids.. and whatever I want, really, and not feel guilty for it. [As in, only printing or keeping what I want]
Good, hearty, in-depth, meaningful conversations. Something about those conversations always make me feel a little more 'whole.'
The creaks, whistles, hustling and bustling of my home. You know how you grow to learn the sounds of your home... and how strangely enough what might annoy visitors brings you comfort? I love that.
These are just some of mine...
What are the things that give you warm fuzzies?
1 comment:
Such a cute post! Mine this week would be owning a car that is still in production... and being able to use the bathroom on our 2nd floor again after 2 years of non-use. Makes the middle of the night a little less of a death threat walking down stairs. :-)
Post a Comment