5.13.2010

oh how the years go by


I laugh a little when I think this photo is nearly ten years old. Really? I mean, was I not just wearing tiaras and stressing over enormous (huge, crazy, Eee-normous) life decisions?
I mean, really.

Okay, so maybe I was doing both of those things just yesterday, but the tiara belonged to my daughter this time.

It is just CRA-ZAY how time flies. Doesn't the title fit so well with ten years ago?
Very
Amy Grant of me.

Anyway, here's to reminiscing. And, to life long friends.

p.s. to my sister: is that your tiara? If so, thanks. It must have been one of those photo opportunity things. ;)

2 comments:

Just my cup of "T" said...

lovely pic - lovely pic. I don't know if it is my tiara (you know how I love sparkle), but if it is... you sure were having fun now... weren't you??? haha...

Thea said...

oh girl...was this 10 years ago??? seriously weren't we like 15 10 years ago...er...9? GEEZ. We are probably due for another pic...maybe sans tiara...to review in another 10 :) Then I can go...um...how are we almost 40? Why don't grown ups tell you this is what it's like to be a grown up? Seriously kids...eat your wheaties but DON'T RUSH ANYTHING!
Love you!