12.15.2008

Snowglobes, Rudolph, Santa, and Energy Bills

As promised, this is a snapshot of the neighbors home, as mentioned here. However, I must say the photo doesn't quite do the home justice. Oh, and the evening I took this photo, two of the other inflatables on the roof weren't working. So, you're kind of missing out. Sorry about that.



In other Christmas light news... we stumbled upon two houses in the southwest part of town that were OCC [out of control]!!! The second home is filled with decorations from the front lawn that wrap around an entire side of the home. If you live here, you must do a drive-by viewing. Take someone that needs a teensy bit of Christmas cheer. I don't envy the energy and lighting bills on these homes. That's for sure. But, I did enjoy seeing it nonetheless. Yep, nonetheless!! A personal favorite is Santa riding the polar bear.

1 comment:

Michele said...

I love it!!! Thanks for sharing....here in Brazil hardly anyone has a x-mas tree, let alone decorates the outside of their house. So it was a treat to see the pics!