2.14.2009

Spa Surprise

Definitely add me to the list of those that wouldn't pass up a trip to the spa. Well, this lovely and wintery Valentine's morning, I was able to indulge in some serious finger and toe therapy when my husband surprised me with a morning at the spa. Let me just say, times like this not only make me have a sense of personal rejuvination, but they really and truly make me a better mom and wife! If that's not a reason to send me back there time and again, I don't know what is... ha! Seriously though, I have that sacred "me" time and I am itching to get back home as soon as it's all over. I miss my kids, and I am thankful that my husband finds that time necessary for me, and is willing to make it happen. What a guy. Coming home to "Happy Balentimes!" from the lips of my sweet girl, the drooly kisses from my son, and 3 red roses with 3 Valentine's cards on the table... ahh, I am just so blessed!
So, thank you honey. Looking at my rings as a constant reminder of how much I love you and you, me, is that much sweeter with some fine looking nails to top it off. ;)


xoxo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awww... that is so super sweet!!! What a guy.