5.13.2009

The Doctor is in...

Playing check-up (Doctor) with Breckyn the other day, she checks my arms, legs, hair (of course!), and lastly my tummy. Yes, I speak toddler. When she gets to my tummy, she has me come close so she can listen. I patiently wait and then; the diagnosis.

Suddenly she exclaimed, "Cuckoo, cuckoo!"

I pulled back from her laughing hysterically. I asked if my stomach was going, "cuckoo" and she said, "yes, not good." I am not exactly sure what that means at this point in time, but... boy, am I glad I got that checked out!

3 comments:

Irene Joy said...

She must have found your internal clock! Who knew it was in our tummies? You are lucky you have such an observant doctor in your house! :)

Anonymous said...

That's SO hillarious! She's a riot. Although, I wouldn't expect anything less from one of your children... they are amazing.

Brenna said...

Irene, I sure hope it's only the internal and not my biological clock.. because then we're in real trouble if it's saying cuckooo! ha! ;)

Em, thanks, she is so funny. There are so many times I just need to write things down so I don't forget all the things that crack me up!