7.16.2009

Clearblue. Or....pink.


It's official! A baby is on the way. Yep, you heard it here first! Well, hopefully you heard it from our lips first... this is more a general update, or "I don't talk to you on a regular basis" kind of thing. You understand, I am sure. ;)

I think God uses the gift (read: surprise, shocker....whatever) of new life, and even sometimes the passing of life, that He is the one calling the shots.

Needless to say, this time around wasn't necessarily "planned," but who wants a life totally planned out anyway? Where's the fun in that?

Okay, I'll admit, sometimes I do like to be the planner, but then again that is when I am reminded it's not so much about me.

How could we not be excited about the gift of new life?! My gratitude soars even higher when I hear or see cases of women so desperately longing to conceive just one baby... and we'll have three. What a gift.

I see fun, new, adventuresome blogging in my future.... :)

4 comments:

Nick and Brittney said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!

Irene Joy said...

I'm so excited for you! Looks like a lot of us are getting those kinds of surprises lately! ;)It's going to be so fun with all of them so close together. :) CONGRATULATIONS!

When do you think you are due?

Thea said...

Little Jorgenson babies should be populating the earth :) Well...maybe not by themselves but the world sure could use one more....and I can't wait to meet him...well, I'm saying him for now..but we'll see!!! YAAAAA

Brenna said...

Thanks everyone! Due mid-February!!