7.06.2009

Favorite Phrases

These are some current phrases that Breckyn mispronounces that just happen to be really adorable. A few of my faves:


Said fluidly... "I'm crack-a-seen" [translation: "I'm practicing," generally used when "jumping" her jump rope or perfecting her twirls and spins.]


"I'm a cromise" [translation: "I'm a promise." This comes from her Veggie Tales CD. Apparantly there is a correlation between her "pr" and "cr" usage. Very cute right now]

"Are you okay, mom?" I get this one a lot. She's always sweetly, gently, and out of the blue coming up to me to make sure all is fine and dandy. What a sweetheart.



"I'm thinking 'bout... {palm of hand on chin, finger tapping cheek}... I'm thinking 'bout... shopping!" She IS my little shopping partner. So great!

...More cute phrases to come!!

1 comment:

Thea said...

Aww...sweet heart!! :) We get "whats a matter mommy?" "you ok?" all the time. Very sweet.

Also when she gets hurt or trips she'll say "what happen ta me?"

I love this age!