8.17.2009

Hello, cuteness!

One reason I would LOVE to learn to crochet....

Etsy seller: citefuzz

I mean, not only would I love to hone in to my home-maker, stay-at-home-mom persona, but this is stinkin' cute! I am so bummed I can't locate another hat and scarf pattern I spotted on Etsy.com another day. I will continue to search. The pattern alone was inspiring!!

2 comments:

Irene Joy said...

AH! The little monkey one is so cute! Ethan saw it and he told me that he just can't live with out it this winter...okay okay so he didn't say that but I just can't live without him wearing that this winter! I'm going to start begging Jasper for it. I'm sure he'll say that $26 is far to much for a baby hat but I already have a few excuses lined up, for instance, the NEXT baby boy can use it too! :)

It would be so awesome if you could learn to make things like that! I'm no crafty person in that sense. I once tried to make a scarf and it turned out to be a giant square.

Brenna said...

Ha! I know, Irene, it would definitely take me some practice before I'd make my fair share of squares too! :) Aren't they just precious? Think of all the love and handmade care that goes in to that $26 hat!!! ;)