9.18.2009

Long Term Relationship

That is, between me and this fine piece of cookware...

I LOVE using the always faithful crockpot. Especially when the Fall season begins. Warm, perfected dishes that seemingly appear I spent hours tenderizing the meat and flavoring the veggies. All the while, my trusty (although sometimes sketchy with the temperature) crockpot works it all out for me.

To you, my crockpot... thank you. I look forward to many bowls of chili, pot roasts, and other house fragrance filling, heart warming dishes. Mmm... I am hungry just thinking about it. Three cheers for Fall!

2 comments:

christa elyce said...

great blog post!

hey, i saw you were a fan of jason mraz. i went to his concert the other night and got to meet bushwalla. got some crazy pics up on my blog from the concert! enjoy

www.jemappelles-christa.blogspot.com

Cara S. said...

Mmmmm...I l;ove my crock pot too! I use it every Wednesday since we are always super busy on Wednesday nights. This week, it's pork, krout and apples! And it is delish.