There are many exciting aspects to considering a new(er) home. The dreaming up what each room will hold, what size the cabinets in the kitchen will be, and envisioning the kids running around the back yard. I have to admit, I do get dreamy about the entire idea. The flip side however is preparing and packing up the current home. But that's another story for another time!
Of course, there's the home from Home Alone. My favorite part is the brick, actually. I think the idea of a large family and the Christmas-y feeling play a role in my dreaminess as well. :)
Anyway, as I dream of homes I think of some of my favorites from the big screen.
The Father of the Bride, home?? Definitely a favorite for both my husband and myself. We always have conversations about this home somehow. The shutters, the white picket fence, the trees, the walkway... ahh, so romantic.
Of course, there's the home from Home Alone. My favorite part is the brick, actually. I think the idea of a large family and the Christmas-y feeling play a role in my dreaminess as well. :) 
Then, who wouldn't love to claim the home that "Noah built for Allie" in The Notebook? Yes please, I will wake to sunrise mornings on the deck as I sip my tea and later take a stroll down to the private lake...

Well, that's enough dreaming for today. Even though all these homes are grand in size, it's not so much that part that matters, as we all know. These homes have their reasons for being special because of the family that lives inside the doors. I am excited to continue to grow our family in the "perfect" home for us, whatever and wherever that may be!
Now, I am sure I am missing some other dreamy homes... which ones have sparked your interest from the big screen? Do tell!
No comments:
Post a Comment