Here is the final post on Breckyn's third birthday party. I will keep it short and sweet!

The spread...
The drinks: Jones' Apple Soda for the adults, and Apple Juice for the kids.
Mini-'caramel' apples...which were really a kid friendly mix with peanut butter. I first saw these on Family Fun, but followed the instructions from here. These were a hit!
Chick-fil-a nuggets (mmm.. I want some now!), veggies, dried apple chips, and of course real live apples, too.
Finally, the birthday girl enjoying her sweet treat to top the party off!
Thanks for staying with me through the party play-by-play. It was a lot of fun. Now we are looking ahead to the holidays, and can't wait!
Have a happy weekend, everyone!
3 comments:
Everything's so cute (especially your little girl!) and the food looks yummy! The mini caramel apples sounds like a good idea. Hope you have a great weekend...
pk @ Room Remix
I love your parties. You should be a party planner. :)
I looked at the apple recipe and I just don't get how you scoop a ball out of an apple! Was that hard?! I mean, I imagine it would come out in all kinds of chunks and shapes...
Hey Irene, it actually wasn't hard at all! Just a simple melon baller will scoop them out, but you kind of have to dig it in deep to get a nice round scoop of apple. Who would think there'd be a sort of science to it? ha! But I did have a few half circle ones before getting usable ones. Thanks for the compliment, by the way!
Post a Comment