Seriously, every time I walked by that corner of the room, it was like I walked into one big, smelly, needing-to-be-scrubbed foot. Serious foot smell. Which, is kind of odd, being that my feet smell like a princesses bathed in flowers and my children like angels, of course. No really, that is all true. I couldn't really "blame" it on my husband since he had already been out of the house for hours, at work.
A couple hours pass and I still have this smell (wishing I were saying aroma or fragrance...but those are too kind of words to use in this scenario) penetrating something in my home!
As the kids are playing at yet another time, I ask, "Breckyn, do you smell something yucky?"
She replies with giggles and all sincerity,
"Oh mom, that's Broderick, you silly!"
I just had to laugh. Clearly the smell was not related to my one-year old, but isn't it just like us girls to call out the boys. They are afterall the smelly ones... even my two-year-old knows that... without any guidance from her momma!
Needless to say, I washed a couple blankets that may have been the culprit of milk or juice droplets and all is well again. Phew.
2 comments:
awe darling story! thanks for sharing that! i can totally relate. My 9 month son is the culprit to all the awful smells in our home. i'll give him a lavender bath and the next thing you know he's in the dog food and has a stink diaper. he's just awful...but so awfully cute! i really like your blog and all your posts. I'm so following!
Hi Christa! Thanks for popping over to my blog. I will be sure to catch up with yours as well. :)
Post a Comment