11.25.2009

Things That Make Me Say, "Ahhh..."

I love accomplishing something. Brain busting, isn't it? Seriously though, when you have a 1.5 year old, a 3 year old, and a belly that is starting to get in the way... accomplishment and checking things off "the list" is an incredible feeling. 

The other night I condensed a bunch of diaper boxes that were filled with tiny baby girl clothes (Breckyn's clothes, of course) into a more conducive, large Rubbermaid container. The diaper boxes were a necessity when she was constantly growing out of her clothes and I needed a 'quick' place to put them. Then... they became a terrible eye sore with no real place for storage once boxed, anyway. 

But that's all besides the point... the point here is... oooooh baby girl clothes!!! It was honestly so heartwarming to see all her clothes, and I had many ooh'ing and ahh'ing moments reminiscing over her sweet, precious, itty-bitty outfits. 

I am excited for the suspense of not finding out what we are having until the big birth day this time around, but sometimes the suspense is just painful! Either way, we'll have plenty of clothes to "shop through" ... boy or girl... when the big day rolls around. 

No comments: