11.18.2009

Two-Ply or not Two-Ply

Ha! Yep, I laugh at my own jokes. So that title doesn't necessarily cover my posting here, but I think I deserve at least one point for a spark of creativity. Right? 

Is it just my family, or what? I mean, are we high maintenance toilet paper users? I kid you not, I feel like I am changing out toilet paper rolls as much as I am washing the dishes. And just in case you're wondering, I wash the dishes a lot. I am not into a sink full of dirtiness. 

I've noticed it so much more since Breckyn has been fully potty trained. But seriously, could one little tiny rear require that much more TP?! I should hope not! If so, we're going to be in trouble in about three years!

It's come to the point where I've started saving some of the rolls to do crafts with Breckyn. I am not even joking. I mean, she and Broderick are kind of over me showing them how to use the empty rolls as little horns to speak to each other. They are like, "mom, it's been done before... we got it. Toot. Toot." 

And, just to top this all off... in case you were curious, we are in fact a 2-ply family. In my mind, the only way to go.

No comments: