11.20.2009

Comfort, please.

It's not just a pregnancy, stay-at-home-mom thing. For real. I love comfort. Comfort food, comfort clothes, you name it. Still, I can't say being pregnant doesn't warrant the need for extra comfort and coziness.... especially during the winter months!

I saw these sweet little slippers in the latest J. Crew catalog and could totally picture them warming my toesies... all in style, of course. 

Then, I came across these cozy-wozy slippers from an Etsy seller, French Press Knits,  and felt warm fuzzies all over again. The fun part is, you choose the color (lots of choices!) and the button of your liking as well. I figure if comfort is the necessity, it can still look cute and not like a big furry dog or mop on your feet, right? 

Oh and for the record, those aren't my jeans, feet, or floor. 

Such fun colors... I may need more than one pair. I would so wear these on a Target or grocery errand if they had rubber soles. Oh yes, just another sign of my inner Granny coming out! 

No comments: