For instance, I love Ritz bits cheese sandwich crackers. I know, so very 3rd grade of me, but I always feel less suspcious when I place them in my grocery cart with a 1 and 3 year old in tow. Anyway, Breckyn was snacking out of the box the other day. I normally place their snacks in little bowls so only a reasonable amount is consumed. But hey, it's the holidays and I was feeling generous.
So I come downstairs to see her (once again! First time on our road trip) de-sandwiching all the little crackers, scraping the cheese off with her teeth and placing the remaining 2 sides of the cracker back IN to the box. Gah-ross! At first I pretty much scolded her, and then a couple minutes later I laughed and decided to take a photo of the evidence. And then I decided maybe I need to get some more grown-up snacks into my diet. The end.

1 comment:
That is too funny! Maybe you just need to buy her a big can of cheez-whiz? :-) Hope you have a Merry Christmas...
Post a Comment