1.22.2010

Gearing Up...

There's no freezing the clock, but at this point I am only making a mental check list of what needs to happen before the baby is here. Well, let me clarify that statement. See, there are actually A LOT of things that need to happen before the baby is here, but I am talking strictly in terms of the baby, the hospital, and me

-Must get new nursing bra. I think I've found one I really like. Now, to order it. 
-(Almost a 'must') get a new nursing tank. I am looking forward to trying one that my sister has recommended and one that I had sort of "researched" during my last pregnancy. 
-Must get baby car seat out of storage. I would so enjoy being able to actually bring my baby home from the hospital. 
-Must locate our bassinet. Although I have had my heart set on a convenient Moses basket this time, we will see if I am able to find what I like in time. If all else fails, remind husband that small infant will be lying in bed with us. ;) 
-Must make list for a packing list for the hospital. I don't know why, but I feel like this one always catches me every time. It's just like a vacation... in that, I am always nervous I will forget something. We're not far from the hospital, if we were to need something, but I am talking things like camera, video camera, and phone. Those, to me, are vital. I just get nervous about "The Bag." Can't help it. 
-Must get potty seat from storage. Broderick is showing interest and I like the idea of making the seat 'present' even if it does collect crayons and blocks at first. Ha!
-Must order new contacts. I've been wearing glasses off and on as I pretty much have exhausted and over-used my last pair of contacts. I was waiting for the New Year and roll over of insurance coverage. But now I don't have any excuse, I just need to get it done! 

I am sure I'll think of more as the time draws even closer. But for now, we're at 4 weeks and counting....until I have three....THREE children. Wow, we are blessed.

No comments: