Preserving Womanhood, Embracing Motherhood
ADORABLE as usual! How are you guys doing? Was it amazing waiting to find out he was a he?!
Thanks, girl! We are all doing well and adjusting to the new family member. He is great. :) It was so fun to wait to find out....definitely would do that again!!
So does that mean you ARE doing that again. :) Congrats girl. I can't get over that cute name.
Congratulations!! So happy for you guys. And I LOVE his name.
He is perfect...and precious! Of course I'd expect nothing less from a Jorgenson baby :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
ADORABLE as usual! How are you guys doing? Was it amazing waiting to find out he was a he?!
Thanks, girl! We are all doing well and adjusting to the new family member. He is great. :) It was so fun to wait to find out....definitely would do that again!!
So does that mean you ARE doing that again. :)
Congrats girl. I can't get over that cute name.
Congratulations!! So happy for you guys. And I LOVE his name.
He is perfect...and precious! Of course I'd expect nothing less from a Jorgenson baby :)
Post a Comment