Right now, I am sitting on the foot of my bed while Baylor naps by my pillow. I am blogging. I am sitting in peace. And I am still in my jammies. {Although, let's get real, chances are pretty good I'll still be sporting my jammie look for weeks to come...}
I am hoping to squeeze in many, many naps, maybe run a few errands with just a newborn in tow, nap a little more, and enjoy seeing my kids get a lot of love and entertainment from their Grandma.
Last night she stopped by to have a quick run down of the routine from Ken. At one point, she was playing with the kids in the living room and they were having so much fun, just giggling and playing. Ken quickly warned her, "Pace yourself, mom." It's so true... they have so much energy to dispense! I am excited for them to have some bonding time with her this week though.
Not to mention, she is helping us keep the house clean for showings that will be starting up again soon and will be preparing our meals all week. Wow. See? Totally spoiled.
I am so thankful to have a mother in law that is willing to take her vacation time to make our lives a little easier during this season. Thank you SO much, Kathy!!

And, just because he's irresistable, here is my little snuggles at one week old. He makes it nearly impossible to get anything done because I just want to stare at each wrinkle, every feature, and every tiny hair on his head. Me=Spoiled!!
2 comments:
Um... Auntie wants to hold that baby while he is still ever so tiny! You should run an errand over here.... or let me know when to stop by!!! Please!!! :)
You must be trying to make me go home tonight and beg for one of these cuties for myself!!! That picture tugs at my heart strings for sure!
Post a Comment