2.22.2010

Thanx to Spanx...

I look closer to three months pregnant, than four... 

Yeah, yeah, I know I just had a baby. But I'll take any decrease I can get. 

Shout out to Spanx from this post-partum mama for making me feel fairly confident in my church attire yesterday. 

Oh, and of course to my dear friend, black. You have always been a slimming choice and I am very pleased by my all black ensemble (pants and a sweater) having not disappointed, once again. 

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I saw you from a distance yesterday and you're looking great! It's always fun to FEEL great too!

Thea said...

I'm sure you looked awesome - you are brave going to church...but you have always been a brave mommy :)

We are just about 100% healthy here so I'm thinking a little Baylor lovin' is in order VERY SOON!YAY!

I have to second that though - spanx ...loooove.

Irene Joy said...

Gotta love them spanx! :) Oh and you know black? A dear friend of mine also. :)

Just my cup of "T" said...

Very cute Bren.... Very cute. Thoroughly enjoyed.

I hear ya. I wish I had no idea what you are talking about....but I do. I hear ya.