Oh! The weather is supposed to be amazing today. Yesterday was delightful. My kids and I played with sidewalk chalk in the front of the house for a half hour before naps, and for about an hour in the backyard after naps. To think that I may be able to prepare dinner in [some] solace as the warmer days approach, makes me really happy. Needless to say, I am craving the green that Spring brings. Green grass, green leaves on the trees, green, green, green!
And how can I not mention St. Patrick's Day with all this talk of green? The kids and I will be donning the color and I made sure to send this pistachio cake with Ken today so his co-workers can't harrass him too harshly for wearing a red tie today.
And if you're not wearing green..... at least eat a green apple or some broccoli for good measure,
or consider yourself pinched!! ;)
3 comments:
I just came across your Blog from the tinysprouts Blog. Happy St Patrick's Day :) We too have had our first sunny warm day today, finally Spring is on the way, yipeee :) Catherine x
Oh girl - it's gorgeous outside and I am having a pity party inside on the sofa because I am feeling so terrible.blech. soooon it will be summer though! SOON!
Hi Catherine, thanks for stopping by. Happy Spring!
Thea, sorry you are yucky on such a pretty day. I know you have already busted out the "Silver" though... :)
Post a Comment