6.14.2010

La-la-la-late

I should be in bed. But, here I sit at a half past midnight making invitations for my little boy's birthday in a couple weeks. Really, I feel bad because I should have been making these probably more like two weeks ago. But a stinky cold and flu got a hold of my time [but the kids' bodies] a week and a half ago, and invites were the last thing on my mind. 

I am loving these ones. I know he won't even care, and I know the recipients will just toss them, but what matters is I love doing these and maybe one day when we're looking in his old memory boxes, I'll remember sitting up late at night thinking of how special my little almost-two-year-old boy is to Ken and myself. And, how fun it is to create a whole party extravaganza to celebrate his precious life. 

Let's just say, we're drumming up some fun activities for his birthday... I'll keep you posted! 

1 comment:

Ken and Brenna said...

made some coffee for you this morning :).