Every year it happens to me. Usually around April. I realize we are four months into the year and it kind of baffles me. It happened again, but it's sinking in [again] at the sixth month of the year. Of the year 2010, no less. The days where we are supposed to be Jetson-like, right?
I think days really do pass so quickly the older I get. Kind of makes me sad. Anyway, here we are in the middle of the year, and I have to say I'm liking it.
Our family has had an exciting and busy first half of the year. Between selling a home, having a baby, buying a home, and a few other bittersweet moments, such as Ken's Grandma passing away, there has been quite a bit going on in our world.
I feel like I am actually able to breathe a little bit right now, and that's a good thing. I am ready to enjoy the Summer, spend time with my family and friends, celebrate Broderick's 2nd birthday, and Breckyn's 4th, and just await the newness of each day. We've been so very blessed in every aspect of our lives. That is for sure.
In other news... Baylor is four months old. Again, one of those, "how did that happen" and, "how did we get here?" kind of things. He's still in a bit of shock about it all, himself....or, maybe he was just a little taken off guard by that ceiling fan.
Either way, he's a keeper. I'm loving every moment of his presence in our family. 
Then, we talked about how age is just a number anyway. I told him things like, "I hope you dance." And, "My wish for you..." that kind of stuff. He laughed it off, and probably will at his five month mark too.
That's all for now. Seize the day. They go far too quick!
No comments:
Post a Comment