Anyway, this is not the first giveaway I've entered on her site so I figured it would once again be a long shot with all the hundreds of other bloggers hoping they get the lucky draw. Well, I guess it was my turn this time around, and I am so super duper excited. Really, really thrilled!



I get an awesome gift certificate to Polka Dot Peacock and have been spending the last few days clicking from category to category trying to envision what would be the best thing(s) for me and our home. This is not an easy task for me. I have the hardest time making decisions like this... I want to get just the right thing... so I brew over it for days. Even when it's "free" money.
These are just a few eye catchers I've seen so far. Check it out yourself and throw out any ideas. I'm totally serious. I'm open for ideas. I can't decide if I should be thrifty and shop for a few things, or just splurge and go big...

First, this lovely shade of orange, Fleurville diaper bag. I am currently using the generic [formula branded] diaper bag you are granted with upon leaving the hospital once your baby is born. While it is functional, I can't say it's one bit of pretty. This style and color are appealing to me and I think it would contribute to updating my mom uniform and adding a little pizazz.

So, it would appear that I have a thing for orange, huh? Well, I can't really argue with that. For some reason, various shades of orange have drawn me in and had great appeal lately. This alphabet print would be fabulous for the work-in-progress nursery for Baylor. Orange just so happens to be one of the colors for the color palette in his room. Surprised?

Lastly, this fun duvet keeps drawing me back in. I am thinking of the possibilities of color palette and overall feel of the room for Broderick's 'big boy room.' This is definitely something that would grow with him for awhile. I'm loving the red piping accent on the pillow and that shade of blue, as well. Oh, decisions, decisions!
There is much more on the site. I have a feeling I will be doing some late night online shopping in the next couple of days!!
2 comments:
Jeal. Ous. There - I did it - out of my system. Also you may notice there are NO typos here...I have edited for your reading pleasure :)
No seriously - that's awesome! Some day I will be a blog winner too!! Just have to enter to win - and find the time to enter - but I will! Can't wait to see what you decide on! Love the diaper bag - it's perfect for you!
Do it girl. Super quick, two seconds to just say something like, "love it!" In fact, that's what I think I Said for this one. ;)
Now I have the bug and I'll probably be a little "contest entering happy" as a result of the rush from this one. ha!
Way to keep it typo free, girl. Way.to.go. ;)
Post a Comment