- Hearing Broderick (not even 2.5 years) recite his ABC's in his car seat today. Unprompted, and really adorable. I have no idea if that makes him "up to par" or "behind" for his age group these days... but it still made my mama heart so proud.
- FINALLY seeing and feeling a sharp, little, white tooth poke through the lower gums of little Baylor's mouth. We all see more sleep in our future. Then again, maybe not. After all, he does have about 25 or so more teeth to go, right?
- Going to Breckyn's first ever school Thanksgiving 'feast' and seeing her and her little friends perform a song with hand motions. My heart is so full. I definitely had to laugh when I saw this on their "thankful feathers" they made this last week in school.
In the midst of all her friends stating their thankfulness for moms, dads, brothers and sisters, Breckyn caps it off with this...
Hers is the one in orange, if you cannot tell. "the popcorn"
She must have some of her mama in her... thinking about food, no matter the situation!
No comments:
Post a Comment