Tonight my sweet Breckyn was drawing pictures of each member of our family. She was being assisted by my brother-in-law's girlfriend. Stephanie, (girlfriend) assigned Breckyn to sketching out "mommy and daddy" and Breckyn assigned Stephanie to draw herself and Broderick.
So, Breckyn started off, and not aware of me listening (though I was feet away in the kitchen), she says, "I'm going to start by drawing mommy.... the prettiest girl in the whole wide world."
It was one of the sweetest phrases I've heard her say to someone else about me. It actually brought tears to my eyes. And it was a pleasantly perfect way to wrap up the last night of the year. Well, that is until I gave her the biggest smooch on her cheek.
I'm a blessed mama. A blessed wife. And a blessed woman.
Happy New Year!!!
3 comments:
Awww...! That is sweet! You are a blessed and pretty woman!! :)
That is SO sweet! I can see how it would make your night. :-)
Happy 2011! All the best to you and your family this year...
Oh my goodness... PRECIOUS!
Post a Comment