1.06.2011

The stuff you use...

I heard this song the other day in the car. Sometimes I make life more complicated than it needs to be. I let the little things get to me and often have to remind myself of all the true aches going on in the world around me. Thankfully, I am assured that God still uses the 'peeves' of life to teach me and mold me.

Next time I feel like whining about misplacing an item or how I'm running late because of the 50th poopy diaper that morning, I'll remember that God is probably teaching me patience and grace, amongst a host of other virtues.

The album is being released in March, so for now, this lyric-only video will have to do. I'm just sure you'll at least smile or nod your head at some point in this song. We've all been there!

**Sorry for the cut-off frame. I tried messing around with it and can't get it right. Patience... teach me patience... ;)**

2 comments:

Hope R. Clark said...

Great song. :) She's from here in Lake Mary. And a brand new mother... perfect song for a mother! :)

Anonymous said...

So true - thanks for the reminder! :-)