I spent my morning in a non-stop mode. Go, go, go! There was laundry, dishes, cleaning, diaper changing, counter clearing, and even a healthy dose of make-believe with the kids. Oh, and I even took a shower. Waaaahooo!
Yet, here I sit during their nap time looking at my torn apart, horrendous looking home.
How can I feel like I am working all morning long, yet nothing looks pretty, or even decent? If anyone were to come for a surprise visit they'd probably gasp, and I'd probably blush.
The great debate now is: enjoy lunch in peace and quiet, or run around like a mad woman to find some order in this place?
There's a part of me that feels like the mad woman thing wouldn't help much... in about two hours it will all look like this again. Hmmph. Thus, I feel like a tiny rodent.

2 comments:
I would say enjoy your lunch in peac and quiet, but lunch time is already passed! Hope you have a good weekend...
whoa, totally hear ya. this is how i feel all.the.time! :) i keep telling myself "its just a season!" Glad to have found your blog! :)
meagan
Post a Comment