Other than incessantly rubbing my eyes, smudging my mascara, and opting for eyeglasses rather than contacts... I am loving the start of Spring. I tend to get a dose of seasonal allergies, but the wonderful parts of this year tend to outweigh the more intrusive ones such as my need for Kleenex.
If I had...oh, an extra $200 lying around, I could really see myself enjoying this striped number from Anthropologie.
In addition to stripes (particularly of the navy and white combination), you could say I have a "thing" for yellow lately. But if there's any time of year to have a love of yellow, I would guess now is the time. (Also from Anthropologie.)
Now if I can just tone my arms, adjust the blinding white shade of my skin, and maybe spruce up the ol' toes... I'll be well on my way to wearing something like these.... in a bit more modest price range. Until then, maybe I'll photoshop my face in this layout. ha!


No comments:
Post a Comment