Endless laundry...but cute, eager helpers make it even better
Staying in pajamas way too long in the daytime.
Projects to make the house a home.
Three-toothed smiles from a sweet one-year-old.
Making funny faces.
Cuddling.
Kissing.
Togetherness.
Some days are easier than others. Some days I feel as though all I do is change diapers and do laundry. Some days I feel lonely. Some days I don't want to grocery shop. Some days I don't want to clean up the same thing I just cleaned up a half hour ago. Some days I go unshowered. Some days I don't want to make dinner. Some days I find myself raising my voice more than I thought it could go. Some days I feel that motherly guilt.
Some days it feels monotonous... but I honestly mean that in the most complimentary of ways. I love being able to do what I want to do... be a mom to my kids and watch and experience every little moment of the day with them. It passes too quickly as it is, how blessed I feel to witness it all.
I love that I get to wake up to a warm home filled with a lot of energy, laughter, and passion for life. I love that my kids are healthy, well-fed and energetic. I love that we've been blessed with things to make our home need a cleaning. I love growing and stretching and learning. I love it all.
It's a messy life at times, but it's mine.



3 comments:
Love this post. I can definitely relate!
Yep to everything you said. I just need to remember to take the time for the gratefulness part. I seem to be especially ungrateful when I'm preggo and that really should change. This is my last time and while I may not treasure being pregnant I can be grateful it's almost over and soon I'll have a beautiful baby girl to kiss and cuddle!
so cute! I can't believe we are going to have one of those soon!
aron
www.babymine.net
Post a Comment