| My lovey boys |
Later today the kids were playing with play dough, and boy am I glad I make my own because Broderick found the texture and taste quite appealing and helped himself to a little bit here and there. It was hilarious watching him look at me with the "I'm not chewing anything" face while a little tiny bit of green play dough is hanging on his lips.
Breckyn graduated preschool (well, her first year, anyway) last week. It was a mixture of excitement and hesitation. I still can't believe how the time is passing. I'm not sure I'll ever get used to it. But she was as darling as can be standing there in her graduation cap and her white dress. Prettiest preschooler I've ever seen!
![]() |
| Our little graduate! |
She later asked me to tell her the last name of one of her classmates. They called each student by first and last name [at the graduation], and I think this may have been the first time she was listening to that. Anyway, the child's last name is 'King.' To which she replies, "wait...is it King and Queen?" She was quite convinced that should be the case, especially after seeing a real Royal Wedding. :)
I despise colds and flus. It always feels like as soon as one of us recovers, something else creeps up. I cannot stand germs! Needless to say, that has been the start of my week and I am hoping to kick it. Two out of three kiddies have had fevers and we've used more tissue boxes than I can count, but that is mostly because I am in a state of head cold. I normally can bypass the sickies when they come to our house, but this time it got me, and I am not a happy camper. My nose feels raw and I feel like I'd be a great spokesperson for a NyQuil commercial right about now.
| No pictures of us in sick land. Just my little babe eating an apple. |
Well, over and out. I hope to be back with a lot of talk of summer and sunshine and days at the pool. So far all I have to speak of are cooler days, random snow and rain showers, and sniffles and fevers! But I really cannot complain. We have much and have much to give. We are blessed -- hope your week is the same!


No comments:
Post a Comment