8.18.2011

Caught.

It is never a good thing to come into a room and see this...


That's right, I see you, Mister...


What was done, was done, and although I probably shouldn't have 'approved' by whipping out my camera, I knew deep down inside I would be sad I didn't in about five years. :)










He had discovered his big brother hadn't quite finished his bowl of cereal that morning and thought he could get the job done "hands on."

I just love the toe outline on that last one...

What a little stinker.


**Also, a birthday shout out to my first nephew on his special day. 
I'll never forget his age considering his mom (my sister) stood up in my wedding at oh-so-pregnant in the sweltering July heat. 
Happy birthday, Mr. A!!**

2 comments:

Thea said...

oh my gosh this is awesome!! :) His little smile is sooo precious. You know he's thinking you're awesome for thinking it's cute and he's even more awesome for getting away with it lol - LOVE IT!

Anonymous said...

Hahaha BUSTED!!!