1.23.2009

Daddy Home

About a month ago I enlisted Breckyn to help me tidy up the house (primarly toys that were scattered everywhere, as usual) before the hubby came home from work. To encourage her work, I told her that it's important we clean up the home so it's a happy and pleasant place for her daddy to come home to when he walks in the door. This intruiged her and she started picking up her puzzles and kitchen toys with ease. Well, that idea has seemed to stick with her because any time of the day that she sees me tidying, cleaning, organizing, it's always, "Daddy home." Now, to encourage her to clean because we should clean... not just because "daddy home". Regardless, I am all about the motivation it sparks in her!

Time to run... daddy home.

2 comments:

sara, darling said...

cute. just that.

Anonymous said...

Makes my heart warm. I love you.