Empowering. Faithful. Honorable. Serving. Natural. Alive. Funny. Kind. Just. Fervent. Hopeful. Inspiring. Solid. Trusting. Godly. Passionate. Determined. Willfull. Happy. Pleased. Content. Amazing. Redeemed. Laughing. Living. Loving.
MOM.
This day is dedicated to the celebration of your birth. I celebrate you and all that you possess. These words are a mere handful of your God given qualities and the depths of your heart, which only your Maker fully knows. I am proud you are my mom, and the grandmother of my children. I am filled with love for you and I am thankful to be a part of your past, contented to be a part of your present, and thrilled to be a part of your future. I will say, the best is yet to come, and fully believe it.
I love you, mom. Have a truly happy birthday!
1 comment:
Aw. That was really special, Bren. I agree - your mom is pretty wonderful. Happy Birthday Gloria! :) Great photo of her by the way - did you take it?
Post a Comment