Blue? Check. Green? Check. Yellow? Check. Orange? Check. Black, brown, gray? Check, check, check.
We have a crayon thief in this house. I am not pointing any fingers, but I will say there's something suspicious about all the reds, pinks, and purples missing from this collection.
Still not pointing fingers, but I may or may not have seen this girly crayon collection in a particular Dora the Explorer purse as of recent. Hmm....
We'll get down to the bottom of this soon enough. ;)
4 comments:
Girl..great pic! Did you get a new lens?
hey, thanks! I did get a new lens, but this was taken with the standard 18-55mm lens.
Wow - it's a great pic. That's talent girl! What lens did you get? I am itching to get a new one but finding one that fits in my "lens budget" is a whole other story.
why... thank you! maybe it was just a good lighting moment?? I have 50mm f/1.8. Ya know, the cheapest one when you are wanting a new lens. Is that the one you have? I wish there were more great ones in the $100 range!
Post a Comment