So, these are the new dishes. I am not sure how well you can see the edging in the photos, but these are from the 'Organic Shaped Dinnerware' collection from West Elm.They are all rounded plates, but the edges vary on each individual plate, which I think looks really fun when they are stacked in the cabinets.
The bowls look really exaggerated with the edging, and well, that's because they are not from the same collection! The bowls that are from the collection are cute... but not deep enough. I think every guy out there appreciates a deep bowl for some cereal, chili, soup, whatever... so surprisingly, I ended up finding these bowls to match from Gordmans!
It was a total chance thing. I just came upon them in the back of the store and thought they'd fit the bill. I can't wait to send off our last set of dishes to Goodwill!!
4 comments:
Awesome - Loooove these! I have been thinking we've had the same dishes since we got married...some are breaking...may be time to replace if I come across something in the next couple of months. It's funny how something like new dishes stacked in the cabinet can be so nice :)
I know, huh? Nothing like fully being an adult and appreciating new dinnerware! Ahh, the little things that make our mommy days. :)
I love them! My drinking glasses are all irregular in shape and I love them that way. Good choice!
Those are really cool bren! How fun! Plus, with the white they will go with any holiday or theme! That's what I love with neutral dishes!
Post a Comment