10.02.2009

He's a keeper

The other day, I asked Breckyn what she thought the new baby would be. I do this from time to time just to engage her, and to see how her little mind is working. The first few weeks I was pregnant she said it was a girl. Then for about 10 weeks she's been saying, "It's a baby brother, just like Broderick, mom." And now, she's back to the baby being a girl. Why? "Because we already have a boy..." so naturally it must be a girl. :) 

Well when I recently asked and she said she thinks we're going to have a sister, she then followed by saying, "but we can keep Broderick, too. All right, mom?" 

Ha! Yes, we will definitely be keeping Broderick regardless of which gender comes next. Aren't we all relieved?! He really is a keeper. 

2 comments:

Irene Joy said...

Love those big eyes of his. :)

Thea said...

Wow Bren - he's getting so big :( it's good but sad...i'm missing out!!