1.04.2010

Woozy for Shoesies

It's the New Year, and I'm thinking I might need these as my new go-to shoes for errand running and children chasing. I think they'd make both necessities that much more enjoyable. These are probably a love or hate kind of shoe... and I... I love them. 
A little color never hurt anyone. 

5 comments:

Thea said...

If anyone can rock 'em...you can! :) I've been on the hunt for a similar shoe...something comfy and cute that can go to Wal-mart and the library...These, I fear, I'd ruin with my current postpartum wardrobe not mixing so well lol.

Brenna said...

Who said anything about them mixing and being able to match?!? Haha! I know... this would probably fall under the category of black yoga pants and white shirts every time I wore them. For now, I like the cheery feeling I get from seeing them, but we'll see if it lasts long enough to BUY them. :)

Michele said...

FUN shoes!!!

Renae said...

CUTE TENNIS SHOES!!

Anonymous said...

Those are darling and go very well with your personality! I've also found Aldo to carry several good "mommy" options. They are much more boring though since they're going to be black or brown.