6.24.2010

No Shame

Okay, you've probably seen them. I've seen them. We've all seen them. Those sweet machines that make all your crafting and party planning and card making and anything else that brings out the"oh yes I just did that... or at least I can make you believe I did" in you. I want to win this one. I never win these things, but this, would be so fun to win. I can already see my family members and friends coming over to create...and maybe even make themselves a handy, fancy name tag for the day, just because. Okay, not really...but maybe. 

I love making my own things for our kids' birthday parties. I cannot tell you how my many sleepless nights of preparation would be minimized by being able to use one of these babies. 

OKAY already, enough gab. Here it is: The Silhouette
So I am linking back to this post, where Sarah, at Thrifty Decor Chick makes enough crafty and DIY stuff that she's making it possible to host such a giveaway! 

No comments: