8.10.2010

bath time

squeaky clean from 3Bmami on Vimeo.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

As Brad and I were sitting here watching this he said "That's a lot of work" and I said "What? The video or the bath?" He said "Both". Good job, mama!

And I have to say that I don't think any of my kids were that content during bath time! Mine either didn't like getting in the water, being in the water or getting out of the water! Good job, again!!

Brenna said...

Thank you!! Honestly, it only took me about 30 minutes to put the video together. It took longer for me to figure out how to get it HERE! ;)

How funny that all 5 had some opposition to bathe. What are the odds?! I've had pretty content bathers, and hope it stays that way!!

Thea said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Irene Joy said...

I Love it!!! HE is going to love to watch it one day too. :)
What song is that by the way? I've heard it so many times and love it. Great job on the video!

Irene

Nick and Brittney said...

So precious!!! What a love.

Brenna said...

Hey Irene! Thanks. It's one of the songs from "Up"... Isn't it a sweet melody? I love it.

Thanks, Brittney :)

Irene Joy said...

Up! That's it. My kids watch that all the time. Ha. Thanks. :)