Even at her tender age of 3 1/2, my daughter has no commitment issues. Enter, the blue dress.
I might even use the words addiction to, and obsession with...the blue dress.
In Winter, it was the dress with long sleeves, and this Summer it has been the spaghetti strap blue. It doesn't matter if it's been laden with stains, have any particular aroma to it, or been worn for days upon days. She, friends, is committed to the dress! I kid you not, I have photo folders that are 50% blue dress photos... and of course, all on different days. I've had to explain to family and friends that I do indeed change my daughter's clothes and even sometimes demand she change her clothes. :) We had to start saying, "well, that's more of a home dress," in order to get her into other clothes.
Other days, I think, wear it all you want sista, it's not going to fit forever. Just watch, she'll be squeezing into it for the next three years, sporting some leggings beneath. Girls are so fun, and since she is my only, I love embracing these moments and phases SO much!
Grocery dress, playtime dress, and of course a Disney Show dress.
No doubt, a wonderful dancin' and spinnin' dress
The latest look for the blue dress: bag on head
She declared she was Pocahontas this day. (??)
Mixing things up with beads, today.
A perfect dress for "flower picking"
1 comment:
Hello there! Just came across your blog poking around and I love it! C'mon over and visit mine! I also have a little girl (almost 5)...
Post a Comment