10.11.2011

Um...hi...hello...

Sorry to say this has pretty much been the status of my blog for quite some time. There have been many things I could be blogging about, but I either lacked the inspiration, time, energy... or all of the above.

Therefore, I suppose you could say I feel a sheepish grin coming on as I attempt to reintroduce myself to productive thinking and the pitter patter of my keyboard. Okay, so maybe my humor has flatlined a little as well. What can I say? I live majority of my time with three little people all under the age of five. My humor resources and what has become funny to me may or may not revolve around several Pixar themes and bodily function jokes as lunch is eaten with my three little peeps.

In addition to no bloggage (ooh, I like the term!) from me, I have been a major slacker in reading my favorite blogs. That's saying a lot for me. The top 5-10 favorite blogs of mine are like picking up that favorite juicy magazine (Real Simple counts as juicy, FYI) and getting lost for hours. Ahhhh. It's sometimes the little things.

Then again, I think that is what slowly separated me because I found myself reading more blogs than I was washing dishes or clothes. Oops.

Time to make an appointment with my therapist about prioritizing. That is, if I had a therapist. Which I don't. Therapy comes through my blog reading. Endless cycle.

1 comment:

Thea said...

Um..hi...hello. Nice to have you back in the bloggity blog world.. Not that I'm one to talk. I'm sure I'll pull a disappearing act soon :) Love the sheep lol